We can develop the best products and solutions to meet the demands of your application, using a variety of materials, sizes and geometries. Our components are designed to help your products and systems to operate with low maintenance and maximum up-time.
Our materials have a lot to offer:
- Wear resistance: The high hardness of ceramics result in high resistance to sliding and impact wear.
- Chemical resistance: Ceramics are resistant to a wide range of media.
- Temperature resistance: Max. operating temperature of up to 1,700°C.
- Dimensional stability: Very stable components due to the low thermal expansion. This property also avoids distortion of the components during operation.
- Tribology (friction / wear): Ceramic is a material with very good coefficients of friction.
For any enquiries relating to ceramic valves & fittings, please contact email@example.com